Friday, 12 May 2017

Buckwheat

I did some more green Buckwheat blocks for my RSC 2017.

Well, three greens and one aqua. :^D


Then I sew a few together as I couldn't wait to see how well they play together.




I like what I see so far. The constant fabric (yellow with cherries, ugly one, and wanna-be plaid) are the trellis and the rainbow is passing through it. Does that make sense to you? Anyway, it will be easier to see it after adding more blocks.

What I don't like is the pinwheels. What happened to them? The points are a mess! I definitively need to remedy that before I can continue.


Joining Sarah for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?
Joining Angela for RSC 2017
Joining Cynthia for Oh Scraps!

The more the merrier, so come and join us.

Until next time ...

;^)





It's Flannel Season

One of the glorious mornings we had this week. (No, it's not snow on the ground, just frost.) In real life, the sky was more orange ...