Monday 10 August 2015

Monday Monday

I worked on my Shakespeare in the Park quilt all last week. Lots of blocks were made and lots of blocks still to do.  :^D


8 large dark stars : done


20 small dark stars : done
28 small light stars : nope!! What?? I said nope! Only 15 got made so far.
Number of small light stars missing : 13 (They would make a beautiful quilt all by themselves.)


Two are already sewn together with the border/edge of the quilt attached. (You know I just couldn't wait!)


One of my leader / ender project is a double 9 patch and 6 more blocks got made. Total so far : 28 blocks.

My other leader /ender  project is my RSC2015.  I won't show you my progress on this project because I want to keep some pictures secret in order to have something interesting to show you next Saturday.  BUT I can show one ... because it is too cute.


I so love indigo and white. Wow!

Anyway! That's it for me folks! Hope you will hop over to Judy at Patchwork Times for more Monday inspiration.

On Tuesday, I'm joining Nicky for Scraptastic Tuesday! Yeah! Even MORE inspiration!


Until next time ...


;^)




9 comments:

Dawn said...

Your stars are so pretty they twinkle! I love I indigo and white too.

CecileD said...

Coucou !
On va dire que cette semaine était la semaine du bleu ! Tes étoiles sont superbes et tes blocs indigo magnifiques !!
Joli travail Chantal ! Bises et bonne semaine !

Rhonda said...

OMG! I really love that first project & incan see why you just had to sew the corner area together. That quiltbis going to be a prize!!

Fiona said...

lots of fantastic blocks...
Hugz

gayle said...

I love your stars! (I can never wait to start, either...)
Lovely work. 8)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What is not to love on a blue/indigo and white/neutral quilt? That combination is my very most favorite! And your blocks do NOT disappoint!

Nicky said...

Thanks for the shout out and for linking up to #scraptastictuesday. All your projects look great - love them all and hope to see more of them in time

Rosa said...

Fabulous projects.Love them all.Happy sewing!

Lin said...

Lovely work on your stars and other projects. xx