Friday 5 September 2014

Friday Flimsy

It is Friday. Yeah!

And I have a flimsy. Double Yeah!


This is ...  was an on-again, off-again leader/ender project that I was able to finish this afternoon.


It turned out better than I expected. This evening I might piece a backing and maybe even sandwich it.


I will change the foot on the sewing machine and will stitch in the ditch again this weekend.

But first, I have to go to Nancy Ring Design and check out the new Marcus Sew along block. That's a triple Yeah!

Until next time ... sssSMiLE ... for all to enjoy.


9 comments:

Fiona said...

Wow it looks amazing... and so many tiny squares...
fabulous effort and the quilting will give it a lovely look and feel...
Hugz

Ellen said...

Well done - I love the wonderful scappiness!

Kath said...

I like this quilt so much. I never now how to quilt things (I cant seem to master FMQ), so I was interested to read that you will be stitching in the ditch. Do you plan any more quilting on it?

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a cute quilt!

Scrapatches said...

This is a wonderful scrappy quilt! Great leader and ender project ... :) Pat

Dawn said...

wonderful quilt!! love all the color and then the neutral space. enjoy the quilting.

Angie in SoCal said...

Colorful finish, Chantal! Congrats.

Sheryl said...

Amazing quilt with a lot of work involved. Beautiful

antique quilter said...

beautiful! have fun quilting it!
Kathie